Channel Mechanics are the standard for “Ease of Doing Business” within the channel ecosystem. Our award-winning, cloud-based SaaS platform enables vendors to easily deploy channel programs, accelerate time to market and grow channel revenues with our flexible and scalable channel enablement platform.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting quotas based on outbound call/email targets and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) . You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you qualify the opportunity sufficiently to engage the Inside Sales team for ongoing ownership. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost our sales and contribute to Channel Mechanics’ long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify prospects needs and suggest appropriate Channel Mechanics offerings
- Build trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities each quarter.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Inside Sales team/Sales Leaders
- Report to the Worldwide Inside Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new Channel Mechanics offerings and capability and sales messaging
- Maintain / update prospect accounts in the CRM application as information changes
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving quotas
- Be highly coachable and committed to building and, developing your sales skills, learning our solutions and understanding the market, so you can position yourself for rapid advancement.
- Experience with CRM software (preferably Zoho but Salesforce and other tools welcome) and generating sales reports for your area of responsibility
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision and to deadlines, be accountable and take ownership
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and conversations with prospects on the business challenges solved by Channel Mechanics
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field